Antenna and mast construction, Ukraine.
Mast - a trellised trihedral metal design with hummock extensions. Design features of a mast allow to mount this construction on roofs of various buildings constructions that allows to apply various constructive decisions under a wide range of tasks. Thanks to these qualities, masts, found broad application as antenna support of the telecommunication GSM networks of communication, and also support wireless the Internet of connection (type 3G or CDMA).
Limit characteristics of loads of the mast made our organization:
1. Height of a limit arrangement of the basis of a mast to 8 m.
2. Mast height at a limit arrangement of the basis of 24 m.
3. The maximum loads on a mast at the limit constructive decision (simultaneous loading) on a mark:
— 24 m from the basis of 24 kg;
— 23 m from the basis of 49,5 kg;
— 21 m from the basis of 36 kg;
— 12 m from the basis of 24 kg.
Having long-term experience of the construction and production of constructions given type and development of constructive decisions to them it would be desirable to note the main positive and negative qualities of masts.
1. Speed of works, about 10 days.
2. The construction height allowing to lift the antenna equipment above the existing building.
3. A possibility of an arrangement on roofs of buildings constructions.
1. The area of space under extensions is a little available to operation.
Tower — the trellised metal design executed from a pipe or an angular profile of variable section. Design features of this type of constructions allow to have them big relative height, at rather low estimated cost. Thanks to these qualities, towers, found broad application in construction of the telecommunication GSM networks of communication, wireless the Internet of connection (type 3G or CDMA), television hanging, and also a support of power lines of tower type.
Having long-term experience of the construction of constructions given type it would be desirable to note the main positive and negative qualities of towers.
1. Speed of works and commissioning of the object, about 30 days.
2. The construction height allowing to lift the antenna equipment above the existing high-rise building.
3. The high bearing ability allowing to place the equipment or lines of big weight on a construction.