THE PRODUCER - MICROMERITICS INSTRUMENT CORP.
TriStar II 3020 - completely automatic analyzer of a specific surface and porosity by method of physical sorption of gases. Has three independent ports for the analysis that allows to analyze three samples at the same time. TriStar II 3020 allows to carry out three analyses of a specific surface from 0:01 sq.m/g by the BET method (Brunauera-Emmeta-Tellera) on 5 points less than in 20 min. To 1000 points can be recorded both on the adsorptive, and on a stripping branch of an isotherm. TriStar II 3020 allows to measure small surface areas (from 0.001 sq.m/g) by means of krypton (an additional option).
The analyzer is operated the software in the environment of WINDOWS, providing completely automatic analysis. The multitask software allows to operate process of the analysis, data collection, preservation of the received results and issue of reports, without interrupting work in other programs.
Features of the device:
• high speed of the analysis;
• high efficiency (analysis of three samples at the same time);
• the analysis of surface area from 0:01 sq.m/g by means of nitrogen or from 0.001 sq.m/g by means of krypton (an additional option);
• the analysis of distribution of a time by the sizes from 2 to 400 nanometers in the diameter;
• analysis of external surface area of soot;
• full isotherms of adsorption and desorption;
• powerful software;
• measurement of pressure of saturation directly in port of the analysis;
• the vessel of the Dewar of 2.75 l and special isothermal casings allow to carry out long analyses without doliv of liquid nitrogen;
• the new design of the device provides easy access to port of the analysis.
As accessories to the TriStar II 3020 analyzer decontaminators of FlowPrep 060 and VacPrep 061 are offered. FlowPrep 060 is capable to heat a sample in a stream of inert gas for removal of pollution from a surface. In a decontaminator of VacPrep 061 heating with pumping out or with a purge inert gas is applied. Both systems compact, simple in use also allow to prepare up to 6 samples at the same time, increasing analyzer productivity