The international transport and logistic holding AsstrA proposes optimal logistic solutions for the companies which specialize in production and distribution of alcoholic products.
For quality ensuring services and accounting of individual logistic requirements within holding successfully works and dynamically the division of AsstrA Spirits Logistics develops. The main specialization of division is import and export of wine, Vermouth and hard alcoholic drinks in/from the CIS countries.
The complex of the services AsstrA Spirits Logistics includes:
- Delivery of alcoholic products (including small consignments) the motor transport to excise warehouses in Lithuania and Latvia;
- The organization of piggy-back freighting of alcohol from foreign countries (North and Latin America, Australia, the Republic of South Africa, etc.) through Righi ports, Klaipeda, Ilyichevsk, Odessa, St. Petersburg;
- The organization of pasting by tax stamps and a stikerovka (including the press of stickers) products in excise warehouses in Lithuania and Latvia;
- Cargo delivery from excise warehouses to final receivers;
- Direct deliveries from manufacturing plants;
- Export of strong alcohol to EU countries, transit of loads across the territory of the EU under guarantee providing the company.
Strengths of AsstrA Spirits Logistics is the knowledge of the market of the CIS and a wide experience of employees in logistics of alcoholic products that guarantees import of alcoholic products with use of an optimum AND cercuit taking into account all legislative rules. AsstrA Spirits Logistics carries out delivery of alcoholic products to EU countries and transit through EU countries under own guarantee without involvement of intermediaries. The status of a customs carrier allows clients of AsstrA Spirits Logistics to deliver strong alcohol to Russia under a guarantee of a customs carrier of AsstrA Transport without registration of the guarantee certificate by the consignee.
The holding is a member of the TAPA organization that allows to minimize risks and to guarantee reliability on delivery of alcoholic drinks. AsstrA Spirits Logistics involves suppliers - participants of the convention TAPA who implement functions of safety and reliability of a load in way.
In 2013 AsstrA holding it is certified on system of management of ISO 22000 - the standardized control system which is aimed at providing safety and safety of the transported food products to which wines and other alcoholic beverages belong.