- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Productivity300 kg/h
- Type of dryerAerodynamic drying
The aerodynamic dryer of sawdust is one of elements of the line of briquetting and is used when there is a need to reduce humidity of raw materials to a certain level for their further use and processing. For one operation cycle a drying complex the raw materials lose up to 50% of humidity.
Cycle of drying of sawdust:
- The damp raw materials are loaded in a proseivatel (calibrator), are eliminated and moves by means of the rotated screw in the loading bunker of drying;
- The thermal generator provides additional warming up of air masses for passes on a pneumatic wire;
- The sawdust dried to the necessary level of humidity moves the shnekovy conveyor in a press for further briquetting or a granulation.
Advantages aerodynamic dryers are that they spend for drying a small amount of furnace material (firewood), rather small amount of the electric power, also they are malogabaritna that saves the used area on production (to 20 square meters). One more advantage is a safety of use. Installation is modern development and brings probabilities of emergence of ignition almost to naught. In service of the dryer of difficulties does not arise, usability is one more plus. For work on a drying complex one person suffices.