Advertizing at the airport Borispol. All types of advertizing at the airport.
The airport - the small city which never sleeps. And advertizing at the airports works according to the scheme 24/7/365. It means that your advertizing will be available to consumers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days in a year - without lunch breaks, irrespective of time of day, a season or weather conditions.
Advertizing at the airports opens ample opportunities for advance of the goods or services. It can be boards on an entrance to the airport, lightboxes, brochures, leaflets, booklets, flyers, advertizing on carts, windows, video screens and many other things.
There are following types of advertizing opportunities at the Borispol airport:
1. Advertizing on the large - format advertizing structures: indoor/outdoor;
2. Organization and carrying out promotion actions, sampling;
3. Placement of the non - standard advertizing structures;
4. Advertizing on roll - outs, passenger buses;
5. Distribution of promotional and informational materials (periodic printing editions, catalogs, booklets) in business halls of the airport and on boards of aircrafts;
6. Advertizing on elements of an interior and service of aircrafts (head restraints of chairs, luggage regiments, plaids, cardboard glasses, etc. );
7. Placement of an advertisement on invitation to business halls of terminals B and F of the Borispol airport, boarding passes of airlines;
8. Placement of your advertizing in flight logs of airlines.