- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Wattage22 kW
ACORUS electric motor 180S4 22 of kW of 1500 rpm paw flange. ACORUS of 180S4 22 kW 1500 rpm of a photo dimensions price. The asynchronous ACORUSES electric motors (engines 4A, 4AM were issued earlier) with a short-circuited rotor, thanks to simplicity of a design, lack of mobile contacts, high maintainability, the low price in comparison with other electric motors are used practically in all industries and agriculture. They are used for the drive of the ventilating equipment, pumps, compressor installations, machines, escalators and many other cars.
A series of ACORUSES electric motors covers a power range from 0,06 to 315 kW. ACORUSES electric motors are produced in pig-iron execution (a bed and boards from cast iron) and in aluminum execution (a bed from an aluminum alloy, boards from cast iron).
Main technical characteristics:
- binding of power and adjusting sizes to the state standard specification P 51689-2000 standard;
- degree of protection of IP54, IP55 (ACORUS electric motor) on GOST17494-87;
- isolation of a class of heat stability of "F" on GOST8865-93;
- on a way of installation, execution: IM 1001, IM2001, IM3011 on GOST2479-79;
- a climatic modification of U2, U3 on GOST15150-69.
- S1 operating mode on GOST183-74.
- a way of cooling 1S-0151 on GOST20459-87.
- noise level in the idling mode - 2 classes on GOST16372-93.
Service conditions - the ACORUS electric motor:
- Ambient temperature: from - 40 °C to 40 °C;
- Relative humidity at a temperature of 25 °C – to 98%.
- Dust content of air for engines with degree of protection 1P44 no more than 10 mg/m3, 1P23 of no more than 2 mg/m3;
Environment - not explosive, not containing conducting dust, aggressive gases and vapors in the concentration destroying metal and isolation (except chemically permanent execution).
Guarantee of 12 months. Delivery across all Ukraine (Kharkiv, Odessa, Luhansk, Lutsk, Donetsk, Exactly, Poltava, Kiev, Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Zhytomyr, Zaporizhia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad, Lviv, Nikolaev, Simferopol, Sumy, Ternopil, Uzhhorod, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi), and also, on the CIS countries: Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Belarus, Azerbaijan.