A mixture of high protein feed
- 7800 UAH/t. - from 20 t.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
Mix with the high content of protein. Proteinaceous kormosmes
Mix of feed additive with the high content of protein and proteinaceous diet for farm animals, birds and fur animals and a valuable source of easily acquired fodder protein, minerals and enzymes necessary for digestion of proteins of a phytogenesis.
Mix of a high - protein forage increases biological value and improves digestion of proteins of other forage as contains not less than 20 amino acids, including the main, a lysine, methionine, a leucine, valin, treonin and others. Value of calcium and phosphorus in serum with the high content of protein provides normal development of a young bone skeleton.
The recommended introduction speed on forage weight for poultry of 3,5 - 4% , 5 - 7% for pigs and cattle to 7 - 8,5% .
For the cattle and poultry breeders farmers use mix with the high content of protein in fodder diets:
- to lower costs of forages of 10 - 15% for a unit of production;
- to increase efficiency of animals and birds (a gain in 30% , production of eggs) and reproductive ability (at sows and male pigs, the birds causing removal such as geese - to 78% );
- To increase indicators of quality of meat and eggs (taste, nutritious properties, lower level of cholesterol).
A mixture of high protein feed. Proteinaceous kormosmes
A mixture of high protein feed - protein diet supplement feed for farm animals, birds and fur - bearing animals and valuable source of easily digestible feed protein, minerals and enzymes needed to digest proteins of plant origin.
A mixture of high protein fodder raises biological value and improves assimilation of proteins of other fodder, because it contains at least 20 amino acids, including essential, lysine, methionine, leucine, valine, threonine and others. Value of calcium and phosphorus in the feed mix high protein ensure the normal development of young bone skeleton.
The recommended rate of administration by weight of feed for poultry of 3.5 - 4% , 5 - 7% of for pigs and cattle to of 7 - 8,5% .
For livestock and poultry farmers use a mixture of high protein feed in feed rations can:
- To reduce feed costs by of 10 - 15% per unit of production;
- Increase the productivity of animals and birds (30% of gain, egg production) and reproductive capacity (in sows and boars, derivability birds, such as geese - up to of 78% );
- Increase the quality indicators of meat and eggs (taste, nutritional properties, lower cholesterol).